ISI has announced the Call for Posters for the ISI 2022 Virtual Conference — with an entry deadline of October 10!
This year, to help us answer the critical questions facing the infrastructure industry today, ISI’s Academic Committee is pleased to invite submissions of abstracts for poster presentations. Dedicated time to view posters and converse with poster presenters will be scheduled on both days of the conference (November 16-17, 2022).
Students and professionals alike are encouraged to submit a poster abstract for review; individual and team submissions are welcome.
Suggested Poster Topics
• Sustainable infrastructure project examples
• Reducing carbon emissions, net embodied carbon
• Responding to extreme climate variables
• Addressing systemic inequity through infrastructure
• Implementation of new policies
• Post-pandemic infrastructure needs
• Envision application
🔗 To view the submission form and full details on the requirements, access the Call for Posters:
Visit the ISI Virtual Conference web page: https://sustainableinfrastructure.org/2022-isi-virtual-conference/